Thursday 16 June 2011


Hi there peeps!
Here is a Retro style Icecream Poster that I have designed for my cottage.

I love anything worn, soft colours and of course - pink! :)
I also love sunny hols on the beach with a big Mr softy icecream or some pink candyfloss.I wanted something to remind me of good times when I'm not in Cornwall, so I designed this retro style print. It's a bright, sunny, happy sign that hopefully will bring back great memories of your own holidays. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :) X



For £7.50 you will recieve one A4 fine art poster ready to frame with postage and package included in the price (65p enverlope, 37p stamp.)

Any questions, give me a shout, I'm happy to help :) X





2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shirley, I adore that design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel!
    Thanks for your purchase :)
    Glad you like this one so much, its one of my favs too.. but then maybe I'm just a little bias lol!
    I will post it tomorrow for you to your paypal address. Any probs let me know so I can help :)
    xXx

    ReplyDelete